Executive Creative Director / Founder
Bronwen is a passionate, energetic speaker with a talent for motivating and inspiring others to help bring their vision to light. Bronwen is excited to share her two decades of experience as an award-winning Creative Director. She brings remarkable insights gained from serving as creative lead on multibillion-dollar new business pitches and national, multichannel campaigns, including over 25 original television commercials for clients such as Time Warner Cable, Weight Watchers, NASDAQ and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Bronwen’s talent, leadership and drive to bring winning ideas to life have long garnered industry recognition—from her ability to bring together stellar creative teams to translating business subtleties and nuances into breakthrough communications that produce results.
Contact Bronwen to find out more about how her insights and experience can energize your next event in a way that will engage, inspire and motive your audience.Bronwen’s LinkedIn Profile
Read Bronwen’s Bio
- Charles Schwab Ladies Luncheon—The Current U.S. Landscape: Millennial, Social Media for Wealth Management Firms
- American Express Small Business Program—Gateway Arts District: How to Create a Marketing Strategy
- Gateway Arts District—Branding Best Practices
- University of Maryland—Design Fellow: Creativity in Design,
2014 & 2015
- Somerset Elementary School—Career Day, 2014 & 2015
- Girls in Technology—Sharing Our Success Program (GIT), Computer Sciences Corporation, 2015. View a video of the GIT event.
Sample Speaking Topics
- Branding: What it is, what it’s not, and how does it work?
- Creating a winning brand strategy
- The marketing science behind creative execution
- Building a stellar creative team
- Financial Core: Marketing strategies for independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs)
- Why a wiz-bang website isn’t enough: SEO, SEM and Social Media