Pitch training, taught by advertising veteran Bronwen Kennedy, can help optimize the effectiveness of your team’s presentation skills and win new business. Bronwen is a pitch pro with over 20 years of experience crafting and presenting multimillion-dollar new business pitches. She will show your team how to tell a compelling story and best practices in presenting your pitch for maximum impact and memorability.
Pitch Training Package Includes:
• Initial Discovery Meeting to develop a creative brief and gain an understanding of your intended target audience, competitors and your overall business objective. Introduction to Spring13’s background in pitching and marketing.
• Feedback on Your Existing Pitch. Your team presents to Spring13 as a mock perspective client.
• Identification of Key Messages in your pitch and storyline, and how to best articulate your key ideas.
• Training Day Includes:
– Learning new tips and strategies to prepare for the presentation day
– Reading the audience in the room
– Articulating clearly and telling the most compelling story
– Creating a presentation that is tailored to a specific audience
– Suggestions on best practices for presentation setup and leave-behinds for maximum impact and memorability
• Videotape presentation to play back moments for improvements
• Improvisational theater exercises to help your team learn to be quick on their feet